Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thankful: my cup overflows

Wow.

I am so blessed. I am always blessed but, ya know, do you ever have those moments when you are just SO aware that you are blessed? Those are sweet moments. Moments where you ponder on every good thing you have. For some time your mind is not preoccupied with soley yourself and all your woes. Material blessings are important because some many people love without so much that I have an take for granted. However lately I've been thinking about the intangible gifts in my life. Friendship, love, peace, freedom. The lord's goodness. You can't even quantify that. Like whoa.

The steadfast love of the Lord? Yeah, it never ends.

Today I'm resting in that. I'm so grateful for all God has given me, I can't even begin to count all the ways he cares for me. What can I say? My cup overflows.

2 comments:

  1. :) Good News, indeed! Thanks for sharing...good encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love how you used the words "My cup overflows" because the image was so awesome of how God gives us more blessings than we can even contain!

    ReplyDelete