Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 in 30!

Hello friends! Happy October! I am probably the only one who isn't experiencing fall weather; Florida never has been good at getting cold! But believe me, people still enjoy their pumpkin spice latte's.

On a different note, October is a really exciting month for me! This month I am trying to raise my support so I can go back to Costa Rica for one year. If I get 30 people to join with me at giving $20 a month I can go back! My goal is to get 30 people on 30 days, during the whole month ofnoctober I will be pushing for supporters. :)


If you would like to donate you can click through to te link below: http://www.68ministries.org/6-8-staff-missionary-support/lacey-neikirk/

The frat option is for a one time donation  and the second is for monthly support. Oh, and all I these donations are tax deductible!

No comments:

Post a Comment