Monday, March 11, 2013

my favorite

One of my favorite things about being a girl is getting to dress up! Now, I don't do it very often but when I do, I so enjoy it. :) I was perusing on j crew's website and I thought for a little fashion post, I'd post my opinions.

Starting with the ones I don't care for.

1)


Immediately my eyes go to the print. First, the print isn't pretty at all. To me, it screams "i just made this out of my mom's tablecloth." Next: hips hips hips. This pattern is absolutely unflattering. For most women, it is true that, generally, we are self conscious of our hips. THEN why?! Why would you draw attention to that. just. just no.

2)


I liked the concept of this dress with the bow, though, I found this particular bow to be extremely overpowering! The one edge of the bow is jutting out. What on earth.

3)
this is just SO drab. the color doesn't do anything for the dress and the bow. um. what?
4) 

no words. 


And now to the dresses that I fancy :)

5)

I really like the way this lays on the model. I like the color, cut, and material! Everything about it is classically feminine.
6)

My favorite part of this dress is the cut. It fits her so nicely and that is vital to workin' what ya got ;) Wearing clothing that fits YOU (cough) so so important.
7)

I like this dress because of the twirl ability! It is a cute and fun style, lovin' the polka dots lately :) It looks like a light, comfy material as well. My only thought is is model wearing it, she looks thin especially in this dress.

8)

This style and cut is my favorite part of this dress. My only comment is on the color. It was some mushroom color. mushroom? thanks for the visual of a mushy vegetable. no thanks.


all photos from j crews website. i don't claim any credit to any of these photos. all of these opinions are just that, opinions.




1 comment: