Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In the midst of it all, God is faithful.



Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

This picture is my outlook on life is right about now. I feel the water rushing past me, and I know the Lord is working in my life. Yet, I also hear the distant, falling water, crashing to the earth beneath, reminding me I don't know what is in store for my life.  It is an unknown destination that God has already prepared. I'm aware of God's redirecting my path because his ways are higher than mine. I'm on the edge. I'm drifting towards the steep drop of unfamiliarity and I couldn't be more satisfied where God has me. I don't know all that the Lord will allow me to do in the coming years, but I'm overwhelmed by his peace. Without any clichĂ© motive in my heart, I happily and firmly declare, "Here I am. Send me!"


3 comments:

  1. beautiful !!

    cute blog you have too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful words. beautiful space you have here! that verse, it is such a promise. xo.

    ReplyDelete