Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm gushing!

I am so thankful for all the things that God has been doing in my life.

I'm so joyful! 

I could explode at any second with loud laughter.

I love Jesus.

I'm learning so much from the bible.

I'm extremely blessed.

Smiling comes naturally to me anyway, but I cannot stop smiling.

I want the whole earth to experience what I'm experiencing.

I don't know about my future and I'm fine with that because I'm resting in God's hands.

I'm thankful for my job.

I love the believers that I fellowship with.

School is starting!!!!

and, I'm a nerd because I love to learn.

school supplies make me giddy with organizing excitement.

My love for Christ, for other people, and for life is overflowing.

i'm gushing. :)






2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo!! Beaming with Radiance... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Super cool. I actually smiled a little bit. It's contagious!! Lol. I'm so ready for school too!

    ReplyDelete