Friday, June 8, 2012

new and fresh!

So, what do you think of the new blog design? Isn't it great!? I'm really really happy with it! A big thank you to Gracie over at lollipops and cupcakes (check her blog out, its neat :) ) I think it is a nice fit and the colors are very pretty. I now consider it my own space. A one of a kind design that fits me: unique.

Remember the brainstorming technique okay putting thoughts into boxes to help your idea flow? Well, I'm happy to announce that I'll be doing a lot of brainstorming this coming weekend and I hope to have a whole slough of idea prepared for at least the next two weeks! I've never done planning ahead, at least this far, with blogging before, but I'm excited to be consistent with the blog.

Here's to consistency! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I love it! Gracie designed my blog as well and did a fantastic job. Isn't she the best?

    The soft pastel feel is quite lovely. It just breathes peacefulness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, she is awesome!

      Delete
  2. How'd you get your blog to look like that? It looks great! Care to give some tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all gracie! I have know idea how she did what she did. She's the woman :)

      Delete
  3. aha. Thanks though! :) Btw, hope this isn’t a weird question, but do you know Gracie outside of blogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I do! our families have been friends for more than 20 years :)

      Delete
  4. I love it!!! I've always wondered how people do that to their blogs... so cool! Did your friend do it for you? Could I possibly hire her to do mine? Just curious...(;

    ReplyDelete