Friday, June 22, 2012

Hamilton

Have you ever heard of or seen the stories written using a permanent mark and a book or newspaper? I'm not exactly sure if there are any rules in creating one of those stories, but I snipped out an article out of the newspaper and darkened out all the lines I didn't need for the story.


see how there are black areas? that's the marked out area, words I didn't use. and the white spaces are the words that I liked and used in the story :)


Anyway, this is what I came up with

~xxxxx~

Hamilton

you met her in a hometown hospital.

the treatment is a roller coaster.

"i know she is the best."

hamilton agreed.

he said it was more than luck.

2 comments:

  1. I love doing this! Although I typically use old magazines, I'll have to give newspaper a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty sweet. Not gunna lie.

    ReplyDelete