Friday, May 11, 2012

Recently: A list

Recently:

I turned 18. It's hard to believe, but it's also very exciting.

I helped my brother cook a seven course French meal for his birthday (we're a year and eight days apart)

Finished my math for the week! only three more weeks then i'm done done. My only class left is math.

I can't believe I'm done with highschool. It's such a growing up moment. We had our co-op graduation ceremony and it was very sweet, even though it was small. :)

I turned in my new availability so hopefully I'll be able to work more often to save up for school in the fall.

I've been contemplating how great God is. He brought me so far and I'm just peaceful about the future.

I'm super glad it is friday--even though I don't have much school I like it because I get to go to work tomorrow, I really love my job!

I've been looking through my posts and I think I write a lot of deep things. I don't know if that's bad, i guess it's kind of boring, but i post about what i think about.

I'm going to be doing some redecorating soon, I hope to post pictures once I'm done. Have a great friday!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 18th milestone ;)
    A new stage begins!

    ReplyDelete