Monday, April 23, 2012

phone photo miscellany monday



linking with carissa :)

I bought my friend, Lizz, chickfila one day and brought it to our class :)


This is our family easter picture. My Mom and Dad are in the back. Trevor is next to mom and Mary is in front of Mom. Kennedy is behind Justino; they are both wearing blue. I'm in the floral dress in front of Jared.



Trevor sporting superman underwear at walmart in AZ :D


My occupation: cashiering. {this past sunday was my last shift as a minor--adulthood here i come!}




Look how big this sucker is! I love strawberries, and I'm glad the berries have been so ripe :)




6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I really love that saying on the card. Definitely a good reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that is the biggest strawberry i have ever seen. scrumptious!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1} i.love.chickfila.so.much.
    2} you. you are gorgeous. and so is mary. and everyone else is looking gooood ;)
    3} i love that quote. love it. a lot.
    4} gosh, trevor is just... so... interesting :P
    5} why must you be an adult now? why don't you live here? why must i be too young to have a job? because if you lived here or if i lived there and if i were older we could work together and have fun and mess up people's orders! jk ;)
    6} dude. that strawberry is the size of texas! ok, not really, but it's close. seriously. i mean, i would know since i live in texas, right?

    sorry i'm commenting a whole four days later. for some unknown reason, this post didn't show up in my dashboard. sad :(
    love ya and hope to see you sometime soon! :)
    xoxo,
    gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge strawberry! I want one!! And Chick-fil-A = DELICIOUS!!! I'm addicted and probably always will be. Just had some tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. GO chickfila! :) (I work at one)

    ReplyDelete