Monday, April 2, 2012

First run of the season!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1. First of all, I have been totally out of the blogging loop save occasionally reading and adding a few comments. A lot has been going on, so I'm finally getting around to letting you all know :)

2.  I have been writing like a crazy woman. Last monday, I turned in the rough draft of my research paper. I'm so very glad to have that done. Well, I got that back today. I got a 95% on the assignment, yay! I really can't even believe that this semester is almost over!

3. dun dun dun! I ran for the first time this year!! :D I was sooooo excited to run. It felt wonderful. I ran one mile without stopping, woohoo! I was listening to music, about 10 feet from our mailbox and the ipod died. :( So, I have no idea what my time was. Either way, I had an awesome time! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on running AND getting your research paper done! Don't you love accomplishing things? :)

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy you're running again!!!(:

    ReplyDelete

  3. Really like your blog!
    A wonderful post!

    Have you got an account in instagram?
    If yes, write me your name!

    ReplyDelete