Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday finds-- Target treasures



friday favorite things | finding joy

{linking with Mrs.Rachel}




Yay for meandering in peace and quiet for over an hour and a half. just.be.cause. :)

I found these two items, purple pleated dress and coordinating earrings at target, both of which on clearance! I've been determined lately, that I can be fashionable for less. I discovered the earrings first and then set out on a mission to successfully match the earrings to something super! This outfit is going to be for my 18th birthday party. Which, is a little ways away but hey, that's okay right?

The pleats on the top are what caught my attention. Only problem? In my mind, shoes can be the deal breaker. If the whole outfit is matched nicely, and the shoes are terrible. I'm done. Ever since I've hurt my knee, while in a wheel chair or five or so days, I was closer to the ground. i.e. i noticed everyone's shoes at passion 2012. ahem 42,000 people? yeah I probably saw all their shoes. ; ) Back to the point, I have no idea what shoes I should wear with this. I have a pair of nude flower wedge laced ish heels (super cute! just reluctant to wear heels just quite yet.) I also have a pair or brown moccassin esque flats.

Suggestions? 


Happy weekend to you! :)

5 comments:

  1. I am in my way to Target now to get me a pair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be stylin' for sure!; )

      Delete
  2. I'm thinkin' the flats moccasin-esque-ness might be mice with those earrings.. (: but then again, nude, lacy floral heels sound awesome, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know the pickle i'm in! I'll have to post pictures of the shoes so you can help me haha :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! =)

    Followed. And maybe you'll stop by me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete