Monday, February 27, 2012

miscellany photo monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters
This was the highlight of my weekend, how was yours?
{linking with Carissa}

My brother Trevor had the opportunity to play basketball this past year for a private christian school. 

My brother Trevor and his Coach Andre

I made Coach a t-shirt with a quote that he said to the boys and had their names on the back. He then read my thank you note and he shed some man tears.  I didn't expect to make him cry, but on occasion, it's a a good thing :)

slightly composed for a mom's-idea-to-take-a-picture picture.

Now this, this is where it gets good. The boys wanted to pray for their coach. {so sweet} They all took turns praying and Coach Dre cried some more. I was so blessed to hear their prayers for him. And that ^ is what matters. Jesus in everything.



6 comments:

  1. That is very nice that they all wanted to pray for their coach. You don't see that very often anymore.

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This is only February and I'm pretty sure that day made my year :)

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet and touching! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cool. They must have a really inspirational coach!

    ReplyDelete