Friday, November 11, 2011

My reasoning

      It may never make sense half the time, my reasoning that is, but I do have some convictions. When a 17 year old deletes a social media outlet, most of my friends scream in amazement. I get the questions, funny looks, and even after explanation more quizzical expressions. I would have considered myself well versed in explanations. Literally 10 seconds ago I realized the best way to describe my decision to close out my facebook account. I found the reason in a bridge of Chris August's song :

And I, I wanna be real, and I, I wanna be real 
There's too much at stake and I'm tired of faking

I just wanna be real, I wanna be real.


      So, there is my logic most coherently put. I deleted facebook because it was a huge time waster for me, no sense in me justifying it as anything else. Plus I had beyond done with faux personalities. 

Yes, you may have a facebook.

No, I'm no hatin' on you.

No, I'm not saying you have a faux personaility. 






p.s. sorry for the weird formatting/text highlighting.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna delete mine. I spend too much time on it... and the worst part is it's not like I get tons of notifications/messages/etc.! I just spend time doing stuff! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing stuff= creeping? ;) I hope I didn't make you feel bad about having one.. I was just talking/typing :P

    ReplyDelete