Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Opinions 'sminions


Do you know what is annoying? I find it really annoying when a certain person can have opinions about things, and this person is also free to give their opinions, but, the opinions of others are stupid, irrelevant, void and were not asked for. I absolutely abhor when people do that. This is supposed to be the day and age of “tolerance”, but the people who are supposed to be tolerant are only tolerant of their own views. Even if your point is valid, couldn't you at least respect me as a person and hear what I have to say too?

*sigh*

Is there anything that makes you want to scream? If so, feel free to comment away your anger below :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! That makes me furious! And the whole 'tolerance' thing is so messed up, because they say 'You need to be tolerant of other people's lifestyles and opinions' (although they're not tolerant of ours) and there's a HUGE difference between tolerance and acceptance. When they say tolerance, they want us to accept and embrace their views.

    Is that ridiculous or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, it's completely nutso. If people who talked like that ^^ would actually listen to what they are saying I'd *hope* they would realize how flawed their thinking is. urgh! haha :P

    ReplyDelete