Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beach + Bike Riding

Today I went to the St. Augustine Beach, with my grandparents, and rode down to the inlet. Twas a beautiful day! I found a lot of little pieces of sand dollars, but, sadly they all got crushed in my bag after it got stuck in the wheel :( I still had an awesome time in spite of my beach money being obliterated. I simply love the beach. :) I could sit and stare at the water forever.

I've been thinking a lot, and sooner or later I will write more, I just wanted to give a brief update :)







4 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! That sounds like so much fun. I love bike riding and I really want to ride on the beach someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we should do it sometime! :D It was so gorgeous yesterday, we just missed the huge rain clouds. I would ride my bike through birds sitting by the water and watch them fly around me, it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great picture of you with your grandfather, one day IT will be the treasure you brought home from the beach. shells can be replaced. grandfathers not so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true! I was able to find a couple more pieces to redeem the crushed sand dollars ;)

    ReplyDelete