Tuesday, August 2, 2011

days go by

In the past few days we have :


  • Seen Captain America--much better than I thought it would be :)
  • Played countless rounds of Boggle (all the rage around here :) )
  • Went to the pool
  • Swam in the creek
  • Slept in bunches
  • Went to Community Baptist Church on Sunday
  • Drove to West Virginia
  • Watched Hawaii 5-0
  • Mom and Dad have been married 19 years (yesterday)
  • Eaten to much food and not exercised enough of it off :P
  • Enjoyed each others company
  • I played Dominoes with Pappy for over an hour :)
This trip has been a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the addition of another cousin and Aunt to join us tomorrow, but I sure do miss Florida.
And everyone who lives there :D 

Aunt Brenda playing the flight simulator with Justino and Kennedy.



Aunt Brenda and Uncle Gregg's house.

Mom's 19 roses! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! Y'all act like you're having a BLAST :))... I think that's the case here:) hehe lol;)! Keep it up!Can't wait to see ya soon though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We 'act' like it? hmmm what are you saying missy? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're all having a good trip!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete