Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nature vs. Nature

Without doing any personal research, do you think that Nature, your DNA, or Nurture, your environment affects you as a person the most? [Pure opinion, nope-- don't go do it-- don't open that tab and google *anything* :P]

When I first started my General Psychology class, I thought it would be the environment. I'm interested to see what you think. :) We had to write a 2 page essay at the beginning of class and another 2 page essay now, at the end of class :( I'm so sad (and happy at the same time) that class is over. Glad that I have a college credit but sad because Mr.Shore is the coolest teacher in the wide world. :)

So what do you think? Is it Nature or Nurture?

3 comments:

  1. I think it is the Nature that Nurture's you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what i've come to the conclusion now. :)

    ReplyDelete